Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In 250 Words

Since it's been over 2 months since my last entry, I decided to try a little challenge: a post a day in May (first seen over here). Day #1, the story of my life in 250 words or less. Here goes!

Me: In 250 Words

So unlike me. I'm never dramatic.
I was born in Ohio, to two amazing parents – and one awesome big brother. At 8, we moved down to North Carolina, where I’ve been ever since. I love living in the South. The weather is amazing, and there’s something so special about this place. For as long as I can remember, music has been an important part of my life. I started taking violin lessons at 6, and fell in love. At 11, though, I found my true love, singing, during a drama camp (I was super cool). And one day I will star on Broadway.

I was homeschooled all the way through, and eventually made my way to college. I majored in English there. Say what you want about liberal arts degrees, but I loved all of my classes. College was awesome. During that time, I also met a group of friends that have stuck by me – even four years later. They rule.

Since college, I’ve tried to figure out what to do next. It hasn’t always been an easy road (except the awesome 2 month stop in Prague), but I am thankful to be able to look back and see the little things that have brought me to each new stage. This current stage is especially awesome because it brought me to an incredible man. I trust that God has led me through all of my unpredictable life, and he will continue doing so. And I will keep hoping to see the beauty in every day.

I always try to make cute faces. But I really should stop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye